Rosé Day 2022: Call for Sponsors & Vendors
The 50 Roses Foundation is proud to announce the return of Rosé Day in the Central West End, to be held on Saturday, May 7th from noon to 6pm. The festival is a celebration of local non-profits providing resources and opportunities for women and girls, with ten selected partner organizations raising awareness for their important work.
Festivalgoers purchase a $35 ticket, which is a passport to ten+ wine sampling stations popped up throughout the neighborhood-- at restaurant side patios, inside art galleries or rooftops and within the Festival Marketplace, where organizers will once again provide an opportunity for artists, makers, retailers and sponsors to vend goods and services.
**THIS IS A CALL FOR VENDORS & SPONSORS INTERESTED IN BEING AT THE 2022 FESTIVAL**
If you have a product or service that you want to get in front of our 3,000+ attendees, as well as having prime space that day in a vibrant neighborhood, just fill out THIS FORM and tell us a bit about yourself. Our goal is to have participant spaces sold by the end of March, so don't wait!
Prior year vendors and sponsors have included:
- Fashion designers and clothing retailers.
- Local banks, investment firms and other financial services.
- Colleges, universities and other educational institutions.
- Gyms/health and wellness retailers.
- Bridal and Special Event services.
- Real estate / insurance agents and other professional services.
- Home goods retailers (candles, live plants, bedding) and interior design services.
- Packaged food retailers.
- Hair, skincare and beauty product retailers.
- Jewelers and jewelry makers.
- Self-defense coaching and associated products.
- CBD products.
- Pet products and services
- and more....
The Festival Marketplace will once again pop up in a large parking lot at the corner of Lindell and Euclid, the heart of the Central West End. This is a great opportunity to engage Rosé Day attendees, plus meet potential customers from around the neighborhood. The marketplace is open to the public and an emphasis is placed on women-owned and minority-owned businesses. May 7th is Rosé Day -- we hope to see you there!
Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org